This Sucks. (and not in a good way)

Burstsovenergy24

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Well I ordered The Agent. I was hoping he'd come tomorrow, then I find out it's gonna take a day or two for processing. Uhhh. :cry:

Jim said he should be here Tuesday. I guess Ill skip my work that day just for 8).

Oh and talk about a good sign, my order number was 1024 and look here.

sideways

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Oh, I thought you were going to say that he decided not to give you a sibling. Oh well, as long as he arrives safe, a couple days won't make a difference.

PS... When can something suck (in a good way)? ...you lunatic :bonk:

neptune

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
Sorry to hear about the delay. That must have bummed you out! I was shocked to hear 8) , was coming on Sunday, but you worked magic in getting a sib. Who was I to doubt you again?

Glad to hear he will be here soon regardless. 8) 8) 8)

Colin

Colossal Squid
Supporter
sideways said:
Our apologies Colin. I feel like a scolded child. :oops:
LOL not a scolding :) just wanted to try and keep the thread on topic... there has been a lot of 'excess noise' on the ceph forums recently and a lot of good posts get lost...

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
Don't worry too much, the sand will settle quite quickly ( usually by the next day). Im not sure what could happen if an octo breathed in some sand particles, but it doesn't seem safe :?

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Well....Are you jumping out of your skin yet?????? Today's the Day!!! Will his name be The Agent???? Please update lots!!! Will be lurking!!!

Good Luck!!!!!

Carol

Burstsovenergy24

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Yeah! Im so excited! My first Octo!! I decided to skip today because I dont wanna miss my octo, :heee: !

His name is The Agent, Agent Smith.

The tracking number thing says it's in Norcross.

See how close that is to Lilburn!?!?

:shock:

Members online