This could cut down on vacation fun!

I feel for you. There's a huge difference in welcoming weeks of rain when you live in a desert, and getting weeks of rain when you live in a place that gets lots of rain most of the time. One is wonderful, the other is incredibly depressing.

:smile: A break in the weather! Off into the field today (Wednesday), though tomorrow through Friday will be custard! (Australia must be loving their weather.)

That's one field course out of the way.

Attachments

• conv_293110.gif
    conv_293110.gif
    11.7 KB · Views: 51
When we lived in So. Cal we were nearly equidistant between the San Andreas and San Jacinto faults, 4 miles from the San Jacinto, 5 from the San Andreas. Talk about your earthquake probability. One day we had a quake centered directly underneath our house. It was, thankfully, only about a 2.3 or 2.4, I can't remember which, but it was memorable! There was a deafening CRACK, simultaneous hard jolt, (only one, not a continuous shaking), an overpowering smell of sulfur, and the water in the pool turned into a tsunami, walls of water sloshing out first at one end, then the other. Interesting. People a block away didn't even feel it.

This scares me too. It's gonna spread across the world then we can't go to the beaches... Then we will need to make a cure for this when we could be fixing cancer or even the common cold.

:sad::sad::sad:

This is starting to get everyone down over here! No respite!

Apparently Kat is back in the country; she said she brought the good weather with her when she returned. Kat? Where is it?

Attachments

• conv_293129.gif
    conv_293129.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 45

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back