Things aren't to good :(

On a similar note, a local pet store owner put a bichir in with his discus...now he has a fat bichir and little discus bits...(diskettes?)
I have never had luck introducing new fish/cephs into an established tank without first re-arranging all of the decoration...this seems to "start-from-scratch" all of the territorial behaviour...maybe that would solve your situation?
Don't beat yourself up too much...happens. :frown:
Greg

2 is never a good idea either!!!!! LOL
no seriously, one will always be stronger than the other and eventually out compete the other... if you want to do it, you need to get at least 6 and spread out the agression... okay, you'll need a damn big tank, but i think that's the only way forward with cuttles...

:bugout:

Thats true, foolishly kept two baby arowanas in the same tank and they fought like there was no tomorrow. Then again, the more cuttles the higher the chance of getting a female, but that also means more ink.

yep, because when they have a little fal out they ink and even cuttles at the other side of the tank who had nothing to do with the fight might ink too, though this skittishness can be a sign of water being too hot.

It really is very hot right now, outside is about 30C , Its supposed to go higher towards may 8) . Thanks to the great invention called air-con, Im typing in a comfortable 24C. I heard that if there were a few in the same tank, if one got frightened and inked, the others might do the same.

Hey, enough! I may have to wear a JACKET this morning ! :shock: It is only supposed to be 78 today...what is this world coming to?????
Greg

Hey, what you need to do is just curl up with a nice cerveza and build a PT boat !
(well...that's what i do when I am down...)
Greg
speaking of Singapore...what IS the national/native beer there? I know Kingfisher is Indian, and Singha and others come from Thailand...you must have some fantastic brews there...I would like to order some from our distributor...any good titles?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back