[Octopus]: Theon - O. briareus Back with a new baby!

sedna

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, all is not well… ☹ Theon was doing just fine and all of a sudden I noticed he had a scratch on his arm. He was acting normally- taking food and interacting with us but a day and a half later I found him dead on the bottom of the tank!

I was out of town every weekend in September. At the same time getting my kids back to university (settling a Type 1 Diabetic into college is time consuming 🙄) and dealing with the other 17 fish tanks in the house so I haven’t gotten time to post. So sorry for not updating! Also, I was a little too sad to make this post just yet.

Unfortunately, I’m in the market for another octopus .

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that Sedna! I kind of feared that -- you've had him a long while. You helped Theon live an incredible life -- looking forward to your next adventure.

sedna

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, thank you, Tony! It was such a crazy time- we were working on getting my diabetic daughter’s housing worked out the DAY BEFORE MOVE IN! Sorry, but Type 1 diabetics need to live in the dorm with the dining hall... Finding Theon dead the morning we we’re moving our youngest to the dorms was a crushing blow to say the least, and I really just focused on getting the human settled and ignored the sadness of my empty tank. BUT, you know me- I’ll get back into the thick of things!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmag

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak