the triumphant return!

ahem.... hi

WOW, how long has it been since I've logged on? Some of you good oldies will (maybe possibly) remember me....

previously an A&M Galveston student, veteran of the NRCC (how i miss it), and your typical marine biology nerd (i say that with pride)...

Well I never became a dolphin hugger (and/or squid hugger).

The short answer is, I now go offshore, dig holes and play with mud. The shorter answer is I'm a Geotechnical Scientist.

But at least that affords me the opportunity to gaze longingly at the happy sea-critters frolicking around the boat...

So, HI everyone.

-Amber

the triumphant return!

Hey there fluffysquid - of course we remember you, save all the fresh faces around here. Welcome back, and stick around this time! :smile:

Welcome back, Amber! Of course we remember you.

At least you found a job that involves at least some of what you studied. Are you still in the Galveston area?

Here you'll find new faces, new cephs, more species being kept, and lots of progress with hatchlings.

Yes, I miss the NRCC, too.

So it's good to have you back.

Nancy

Thank you! The site is looking great, by the way.

Nancy- I'm in Houston now. Not far from my old Galveston haunts, I visit friends down there occasionally. I do miss the squids and the sailing.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back