The plastinated Giant Squid returns

Steve O'Shea;152246 said:
T minus ...., plus ...., who knows. T minus Q. DEFCON 2

and so the days passed...summer extended into autumn....autumn into winter (almost)...and Dr O' waits... and waits.....it seemed to everyone else but a short time but how the time dragged....and dragged...on into the nights...how many more big sleeps will he have to wait?

Aint that the truth!

DEFCON 1

Issues with permits, GST, forms, letters, forms and letters ..... all for a dead plastic squid.

MAYBE tomorrow. MAYBE.

I believe you are at DEFCON 5, as that is the highest alert level (scale of one to five). I know this because I watched the movie "War Games" in the 1980's.

Sigh. T plus whatever - q to power of xyz!

I'm afraid I'm not playing with a giant rubber squid at present, but wish I was. Tomorrow I buy a bottle of bubbly, some dark beers, several rough reds (picture TONMOCON in Florida when we had a cart of the stuff!).

I will miss American Idol tomorrow night, if that squid arrives .... and NOTHING normally would keep me from American Idol (A HUGE Simon Cowell fan!).

Hopefully I will be able to post pics tomorrow of bloodshot eyes next to said squid .... DEFCON :wine: (having given up on numbers).

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back