The Official "Hey I'm at TONMOCON V" Thread

I work at the Aquarium of the Bay - come on by today or Sunday - we're open until 8pm! Also you can sign up for a Behind the Scenes tour and see how we care for our collection. Just a shameless plug if you're looking for something to do! Otherwise I'll see you all tomorrow :smile:

Wasn't able to make it to the meet up tonight. :-( The person I'm staying with was a little too busy to take me out there, I guess it's sort of far away. However, I've been in San Fran since Tuesday and I did stop by the gift shop and Aquarium of the Bay, but again, I didn't have enough time to visit! It's awesome not having to pay for a hotel while I'm out here, but since my gracious host has a job and his own schedule, not everything I've wanted to do has worked out. But he has driven my boyfriend and I around to a lot of places! Saw Chinatown, Union Square, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Mission District, explored Potrero Hill (where I'm staying), and Pier 39...which BTW has a LOT of octopus items for sale in the various shops there! I got a lot more to add to my collection! Go check it out!

See everyone tomorrow morning!

Also if anyone needs a way to get around, especially with BART on strike, you can download the "Lyft" app...which is like a community taxi service. Great and reputable service...that's how I'm getting to the CAS tomorrow!

Well that was fun yesterday! Good times.
One downside to helping run the event - not enough time to just talk with people between presentations and then too wiped out to hang after. Great to see everyone!

That was awesome! One more treat to go... Behind the scenes at CAS hosted by Rich. I didn't know it would be such a hassle to manage photos on the road but will post more when home. Meanwhile a few photos have been put up on Facebook. Others, please do keep posting!

This is Erik from SF, it was great fun meeting all of you. Talks were excellent and entertaining. Thanks Tony for making it happen so enjoyably!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back