The Official "Hey, I'm at TONMOCON II" Thread

Oh and special greetings to 'some gentleman'. We are indeed honoured, sir.

Ok - tonmo here agaim - i hijacjed montys very cool bberry again. forget my typinmg '- this isnt easy . just wanted to say how great this night is. talking with dwhatley now. Beautiful night on the water. what company! unbelievable. phil- melissa said"fabulous" - she will reach out.

Glad you are all having a great time!!!

Had a UK TONMOcom with Phil over the phone a couple nights back :smile:

Ok, now THAT was a great event. I'm vacationing right now but wanted to touch base... many photos to share, they are on the way. I'll start a new sticky for this purpose.

It was great fun,and very informative (in a lot of different ways :sagrin:). I really wish a lot more of you could have been there. Zyan, next time you have to be a presenter. I think every one would be interested in your experiences. Colin, we really need you there too, for the same reason. Ditto for Cuttlegirl, Thales, and Marinebioguy. Next time we also need to have a ceph fossil discussion presentation too, which will definitely require the presence of Kevin and Phil.
While we're at it we need Matt, Kat and Jean, with their vast amounts of experience and knowledge. In other words, we really missed all you guys.

Really enjoyed meeting so many TONMO.com people. No surprise that we all got along quite well! The confence went very smoothly and the talks were informative. We were all impressed with the facilities and appreciated how well organized everything was.

Good presentations and good parties, good fun and good friends!

Nancy

Sounds and looks like you all had a ball....................................I got to go to a 5 hour long staff meeting instead :heee: :bonk: :biggrin2:!!!!!

I store my beaks in 70% ethanol, but you could use isopropyl alcohol too.

J

Jean;97147 said:
Sounds and looks like you all had a ball....................................I got to go to a 5 hour long staff meeting instead :heee: :bonk: :biggrin2:!!!!!

I store my beaks in 70% ethanol, but you could use isopropyl alcohol too.

J

Thanks Jean. I'll get one or the other tomorrow.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back