• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

the new nikon d90 underwater camera, with all the accessories.....

terrysmith507

Benthic Lurker
Registered
the camera has the following and more:
7.1 megapixel Nikon DX Format CCD
All Boxed with everything that came in the box.

it has 5036 actuations.

In great condition and original box still available,
Nikon 55-250mm f4.5-5.6 G AF-S DX

Boxed with pouch and lens hood.
This is the VR model with a very good lens in its own right.

Extra Generic EN-EL9 Battery

Lowepro Altus TLZ 20 Case
Compact case big enough to hold D90 with a lens attached.

I'm offering $280,including Special Delivery

for any more inquiries contact me at: terrysmith507@gmail.com

Poseidon

Larval Mass
Registered
Do you have a photo of what comes with? Does it have an underwater housing?

terrysmith507;132066 said:
the camera has the following and more:
7.1 megapixel Nikon DX Format CCD
All Boxed with everything that came in the box.

it has 5036 actuations.

In great condition and original box still available,
Nikon 55-250mm f4.5-5.6 G AF-S DX

Boxed with pouch and lens hood.
This is the VR model with a very good lens in its own right.

Extra Generic EN-EL9 Battery

Lowepro Altus TLZ 20 Case
Compact case big enough to hold D90 with a lens attached.

I'm offering $280,including Special Delivery

for any more inquiries contact me at: terrysmith507@gmail.com

terrysmith507

Benthic Lurker
Registered
Hi, thanks for your interest in this item.

Regarding your question about the item! well yes it has an underwater housing. but i do not understand what you mean by : Do you have a photo of what comes with? please explain better.
feel free to mail me about any info that you need .

thank you.

haggs

Vampyroteuthis
Supporter
the new nikon d90 underwater camera, with all the accessories..... mmmm.... I wonder....

I was interested in this camera to replace my aging canon that I currently use, I looked at the camera on offer and enquired a little further.

The reply I recieved was a little different that what I had read in the post, maybe I read it wrong, but.....

In the reply I was offered the complete package for $550 plus delivery cost, the housing only was for $280 plus freight.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
It did sound too good to be true.

Personally, while I like the incredibly fast shutter speed on my Nikon D40, I find the camera problematic. After one year of studio use, mounted on a tripod, I had to get the image sensor replaced (300$). After talking to other photographers, this seems to be a common problem.

My Canon, on the other hand works well all the time, after three years. Even more durable is a Sony Mavica, which was dropped into the ocean twice, dried out, and still works just fine.

Just my .02's.

terrysmith507

Benthic Lurker
Registered
hello guys.

i understand what you are both saying.

i know the real prices for the items. but i got mine for free and i am not making use of it that is why i want to sell both the housing and the camera for that much.

Haggs.

i don't understand you , i gave you all the info that you asked about the item. and still. i don't know what is the problem . can you please tell me what the problem is maybe i can resolve it . OK.

the new nikon d90 underwater camera, with all the accessories..... mmmm.... I wonder....

I was interested in this camera to replace my aging canon that I currently use, I looked at the camera on offer and enquired a little further.

The reply I recieved was a little different that what I had read in the post, maybe I read it wrong, but.....

In the reply I was offered the complete package for $550 plus delivery cost, the housing only was for $280 plus freight.

???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

AS for the post i made a mistake and i have cleared every thing out for you dint i?
the price there was for the housing alone.

thanks.

Members online

No members online now.