The Jolly Swagman vs. the Blue-Ring

OK, I lied about the "vs." part. But as I type this, I am watching an episode of CROC HUNTER featuring Steve Irwin at a public aquarium in Q'land. One segment is a video of their resident Blue-Ringed Octo, with the curator explaining why the li'l bloke's dangerous (the Octo, not Irwin).

Nothing unusual, except this is the first time I've ever seen a ceph featured on CROC HUNTER. About time too!

The Tanster
Honorary President, FANTASTIC
(Fraternal Association of Nasty Twisted American Sheilas who Think Irwin's Cute) :wink:

I'd like to see Steve Irwin take on Mesonychoteuthis.

"Cor, feast your eyes on that! He's a feisty little critter! Look he's shredding my leg - getta loada this!"

Phil said:
I'd like to see Steve Irwin take on Mesonychoteuthis.

"Cor, feast your eyes on that! He's a feisty little critter! Look he's shredding my leg - getta loada this!"

:roflmao: Perfect! Of course, if it were a female Messie, he'd say: "Crikey, isn't she a drop-dead gorgeous li'l beauty? Reminds me of Bindi when she was teething.... "

[This space reserved for a Croc Hunter emoticon, hint hint]

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back