• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

the builder and little marley the bobtail squids

Bob Cratchit (as a bonus, that goes well with Marley)

i think that my babies are going to be ok! i saw them eating the other night! i'm so relieved, they are my son's favorites. thanks so much for all the names, i'll run them by my family and we'll vote on names for the last 3. thanks all again so much!!!
p.s. my son saw an article in the newspaper a long time ago (maybe last year) about an "octopus squid" that was found off the coast of kona. the thing was supposed to have the body of an octopus and the features of a squid os vice versa. he talks about it constantly!!!!! does anyone know where i can more info on it? maybe some pictures? that would make his day! not to mention give him more material to talk about for the next few months! anything at all would be much appreciated! mahalos!

well, we do have the real story about the "octosquid" here: octosquid found but I'm afraid it's a bit more mundane than the melodramatic way the initial press releases reported it.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back