The architeuthis light switch cover

Ceph lamp pieces...

Captain Squidface;70378 said:
I just ordered mine. Now I need to find a squid lamp shade.

I don't know about lamp shades, but as for finials that screw the shade to the lamp, here are two. Both are from www.artifaqt.com.

I love the switch. I think I'll buy one. May I list it in another thread? I have one titled Ceph Furniture and I would love for people to see one of our cohorts work as well.

Attachments

• conv_289539.jpg
    conv_289539.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 66
  • conv_289540.jpg
    conv_289540.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 65
Donnerboy;78844 said:
I love the switch. I think I'll buy one. May I list it in another thread? I have one titled Ceph Furniture and I would love for people to see one of our cohorts work as well.
Sure, go for it. I don't allow sellers to post their wares anywhere but in this forum (Marketplace)... but for discussion / admiration of products that the poster is not affiliated with, as long as it's cephy, it's welcome in any appropriate forum.

So it turns out that Cafepress did indeed discontinue their light switch covers. I found another place that can do them, but I have to place a minimum order of 100 which means I'll be dropping over $400 - so I want to get as much marketing info as possible. I figure I'll sell the new batch for about 10-12 bucks, can I get a show of hands whose interested? (ps they'd make great Christmas gifts!)

I'll have to pick a few up; this house is incomplete without a GS light switch cover!!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back