Thanks for such a great site!

Discussion in 'Octopus Care' started by ddarko66, Aug 24, 2004.

1. ddarko66

ddarko66 Blue Ring Registered

I have been a SW hobbiest for over a decade and I must say this is the best support site I have ever seen! Everyone is so helpfull and the post are realy informative. It is nice to see hobbiest help each other out without getting a superiority complex.

D.Darko

2. Nancy

Nancy Titanites Staff Member Moderator

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad that we're able to help.
    :)
    Nancy

3. Colin

Colin Colossal Squid Supporter

Thanks again from me too...

I am very aware of the superiority complexes that hobbyists can get and try very hard to keep the forums as friendly and informative as possible without all the flaming and namecalling that so often happens elsewhere on forums.

Its the members that make the site and long may that continue :)

4. rcl

rcl O. vulgaris Registered

Colin,

While that may be true, it is hard to find a post that does not get replied to by at least 1 mod on this forum. You all really run a good board!! It seems if you need the help of an expert here, a mod is likely to give you a good and helpful answer within about 24 hours. I think that's really cool and I appreciate it too!!

Robert :cyclops:

5. cthulhu77

cthulhu77 Titanites Supporter

Oh my gosh...perhaps we aren't being superior enough??? Tony...say something superior. Come on Colin, get harsh. :lol:
    Yeah, I agree with allyaall...there are other boards that hash everybody about everything from soup to nuts, and getting info is like finding a gold doubloon on the sidewalk in Jersey...most of us are fairly nice.
    Except for WK and I...but we do most of our bashing in the members area, so that works out. :D
    That, and I guess I have been blathering too much about non-ceph stuff...sorry about that!

6. tonmo

tonmo Titanites Staff Member Webmaster Moderator

:D If I had anything superior to add, I'd certainly do so... :mrgreen:

Cheers! :cheers: