TFH Magazine Ceph Issue

FYI - I had 2 stores tell me the 15th which since it falls on a Sunday, Monday...... and one source was from a LFS that has ties to TFH......

Barnes and Noble has a date of 4-24 as the pull date of the March 27th issue, so expect it on the shelves by the 25th from that particular retail behemoth.

AMAZING!

The issue is out in PetSmart stores! I havent seen TFH devote this many pages to anything before! Great job guys! This is outstanding!!! Out of all of the stacks of TFH I have laying around, this is my favorite issue!!

If you don't see it on shelves, ask a manager if they have fresh box of TFH laying around that has not been put on the shelves yet.

Sean

Well, congratulations, you're the first person to see this issue! Thanks for reporting on it.

The TFH people had seen the proofs and said it was spectacular - can't wait to get my hands on one!!!

Nancy

I got a copy today at a Jersey Petsmart! I am in awe at all the talent here!:glass: :notworth: Congrats everyone! I hope you receive your copies very soon. This is where you will be able to see the cover hopefully soon! :smile:

Home | TFH Magazine

Great - look forward to seeing it!!!

People in the UK - you can buy it from large newsagents like WH Smith or Borders. Some pet shops will carry it too.

I called Petsmart and the woman who worked there said she was holding the June issue in her hands. Just to be sure, I asked her what was on the cover. She said "a cobra.....a snake....something very strange". I asked whether it could possibly be an octopus, and with some relief, she said "yes".

Nancy

"At Petsmart, we hire professional staff who are as interested in animals as you are"

I love those Eight bodied cobras that live in the ocean and stuff. They, like, are so totally rad.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back