Tentarcticles (Mesonychoteuthis / Colossal Squid)

... Oh, and Steve getting to know the sound guy. :twisted:

download.php

download.php

download.php

Yep... first one in about six months... he was having to wear a baseball cap to keep it out of his eyes. Common sense and an aversion to Cousin It finally won out. :smile:

Joel,

I've just found some photos put up on Bimmini Special Effects Studios' site, showing a 45' giant squid model they produced for the Singapore Science Center. (Scroll down the linked page to see three images of the thing.) The squid looks like a composite of Mesonychoteuthis (the leaf-shaped tail) and Architeuthis. Bimmini's CV says the model was produced in 2001. Have you seen it?

Clem

.... O'Shea butts in .... that's the first time I've seen/heard about that one Clem; doesn't quite look right, but it's a good colour; it would be nice to see the finished product, no-doubt suspended from some ceiling somewhere.

Those Heels!

TTF's shoes reminded me of my brides 4" heels on our wedding day - I always said she wore them so she could look down on me! (But those heels were designed to pin one down, not crush!!) :roll:

p.s.Wish I needed a baseball cap to keep the hair out of my eyes - I lost the automatic hair-cut reminders some years ago :goofysca:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back