TarBay Fiddler Crab Season 2008

TarBay

Blue Ring
Registered
The Fiddler Crab season is here. The first order will be processed on or around May 1 and will continue throughout the summer. We look forward to being your fiddler crab source again this year!

Visit www.unboundground.com/tarbay.html to order.

M. Chad Smith
Wildlife Biology Department
Frostburg State University
UBG Action Media
:welcome:

It might be good for you to help us understand how this works. I've looked at your site, and I'm not clear now the shipping works. Is it US Post Office? It is priority mail?

Does the $30 for 50 include postage?

Can orders be shipped promptly if we phone them in?
Most people can't wait a couple of weeks.

Thanks
Nancy

Sure Nancy,

I'd be glad to help.

The shipping is with the USPS, and it is Priority. In some cases, it may be necessary to ship Overnight, these being extreme summer temperatures and length of distance the crabs will travel. We ran into issues last year with the mail and will be structuring this years logistics around what we learned last year.

The $30 does not include postage however, the postage is added in the PayPal server and is varies depending on distance.
Most orders fall within the $20 shipping range, although some may exceed that due to weight or distance.
This is to ensure good delivery. As always, we back all orders with a live ship guarantee and will supply new live crabs in the event they don't make it.

New this year, we will sponsor all you can pick crab days where TarBay will be open for customers to bring their boots, buckets and insect repellent to brave the marsh themselves in search of the feeder Fiddler. The cost for attendance will be $50 and will include a grill lunch of hotdogs, soda and water. The dates for these opens are TBA and will be posted on UnBoundGround dotcom.
We hope to see you there!

This year we will also be offering TarBay Tarmud, which is the fiddler's home, that can be used for keeping the crabs alive in captivity. I have some as pets that went through an ecdysial stage a few weeks back.

This mud will be available in 5lbs and 10lbs containers and will be shipped separate. The price for the mud will be $5.00 and $10.00 respectively. The shipping will be around $30.00, due to size and weight of package. The fiddlers live well in a wading pool or large aquarium.

I hope this answers all of your questions. If you have anymore, please feel free to contact me here or directly to my email at [email protected]

Thanks You for your interest and communication!

M. Chad Smith
Frostburg State University
Wildlife Biology Department
UBG Action Media
www.unboundground.com

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back