Taningia Danae Question

I've just completed and posted my Taningia Danae painting so it should be up in the gallery's in a couple of days. Any feedback/critiques are more than welcome. This is the first in a series of deep sea squid illustrations that I am doing for (hopefully) publication.
Thanks!
Chris Barela

We've now got pretty good proof that a second species of Taningia exists, and a new 'giant' Octopoteuthis. We'll start working on these shortly, and post a few updates in coming months.

Steve O'Shea said:
We've now got pretty good proof that a second species of Taningia exists, and a new 'giant' Octopoteuthis. We'll start working on these shortly, and post a few updates in coming months.
:shock: Standing by!

O HAI EVERYONE! :tentacle1:
Hanging out on FB OctoNation – and seeing a nice greeting from Fearless Leader Tony – reminded me of how much I've missed the TONMO crew. So I'm just surfacing to say hi {*waves a tentacle*} and to let y'all know that I haven't forgotten about my benthic buddies.... and I'll be checking back here from time to time to stay in the loop.
Many-armed hugs,
~ Tani ~

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back