talk next week at MBARI

mucktopus

Haliphron Atlanticus
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Hi Tonmo,

For those of you near Moss Landing/Monterey/Santa Cruz and who may be interested, I'm planning to give a talk at MBARI next Wed. The talk will be about our marine conservation work here in Indonesia, so alas not about cephalopods. In fact I hardly ever see octopuses at our sites- clearly the many many fish find them first!

http://www.mbari.org/seminars/2010/Spring 10/CHuffard623.html

take care,
Crissy

There are not many times I regret not being on the West Coast, but that would be one of them. I wish I could be there, that description sounds really cool... good luck for the talk!

That sounds like a really interesting talk, Crissy. I guess most of us will have to pass on it because of location. After the talk, are there a few photos you could possibly post?
I've also wondered what your life is like in Indonesia. The work you're doing seems so worthwhile.

Nancy

talk next week at MBARI

Ugh, I am so tired of misspelling your name - and you can't edit a tweet. Crissy, Crissy, Crissy. I do humbly apologize!

What's mucktopus without an octopus?

Crissy,

You might mention this guy in your talk.

Roy

Attachments

• conv_296569.jpg
    conv_296569.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 83
Ugh, I am so tired of misspelling your name - and you can't edit a tweet

Fortunately, I can here and have often removed the erroneous 'h' and add a 'c' to mucktopus and I usually stick to Roy if I am too lazy to go hunt up a cut and paste for Neogondodactylus :wink:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back