super-mini-nano-mainecon

In a couple weeks, around 9/23-9/24, Monty is going to swing over from NH to the eldrich horror that is Maine for a visit. We were wondering if anyone else, if there is anyone else, in the Bangor/Orono area wanted to meet up.

erin

dwhatley;124995 said:
Be sure you have fresh camera batteries, pictures required!

Says the person who made :monty: out of my deliberately-ridiculous hallowe'en pic :tongue:

esquid;125072 said:
Don't worry Monty, I think the picture being requested involves a sword on my head and you operating the camera.

Let me get this straight... you have the sword, I have the camera, and this is supposed to keep me from worrying? :goofysca:

DHyslop;125079 said:
I'd be there in a heartbeat if I wasn't residing my house.

Well, should you need to take a break...

I was going to say it seems like a much longer drive from your neck of the woods, but it seems that you get the "New England North-South roads are fast" bonus, and from where I'm staying in NH, I suffer from the "New England East-West roads are slow" problem.

Good luck with the siding...

Monty, what are you doing in NH to start with? I won't be over until second week of October, and then no further North than Boston, so,..., yay! For nanocons!

My parents are spending Sept in NH, and so I'm visiting with them for a week and a half. (And fixing their computers, apparently :rolleyes: )

*le sigh*

Isn't that just always the case.... Hope to make my way down to Cal as well, likely November, though, let's see what happens.

ob;125142 said:
*le sigh*

Isn't that just always the case.... Hope to make my way down to Cal as well, likely November, though, let's see what happens.

Let me know... I don't have any well-defined travel plans in November yet (not sure what I'm doing for Thanksgiving).

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back