• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

suitable tank size for a.aculeatus??

gpx1200

GPO
Registered
i'm looking for a bigger tank for my octo spider becouse he's outgrown the tank he's in so fast i wasn't ready for it and my other tank still has to many stinging corals in it.i was hoping to get a 65 for him but i've found a 55 cubeish tank that will fit my space situation a little better, at 30x18x24 it's about the same shape as the 65 i was planing for just 6in shorter, origonaly the 65 was planed for an o.briareus wich gets bigger than the aculeatus so i'm hoping the 55 will be big enuf for spider. it will also be conected to a biger system with another 120g of water
opinions??

oops sorry just realised this is in the wrong place

Edit: Moved to Tank Talk and added reference to Spider's thread

This is the same tank i keep my Aculeatuses and hummilinkis and a a few mercs, but it was too big for the mercs and i never saw them. briareus i think its a little too small.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back