SueNami Playing With Plastic Ice Cube

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
4681935.jpg
  • More video of SueNami playing with his "feeding stick" plastice ice cube
  • English

I would not attempt to build an acrylic tank from scratch because of the seams. We bought the tank, stand and hood used and modified it extensively. Initially the entire hood needed to be removed to get to the tank! The mess you see no the table and the various pictures in the link are of the build out.

dwhatley;137605 said:
I would not attempt to build an acrylic tank from scratch because of the seams. We bought the tank, stand and hood used and modified it extensively. Initially the entire hood needed to be removed to get to the tank! The mess you see no the table and the various pictures in the link are of the build out.

Look's great though, bet you put alot of time in modifying it.

lance

Exactly what you think it is :biggrin2:

The red (or reddish brown) ones I keep (Caribbean) don't multiply well but they grow quite large. this is the same species - different tank - as the one I showed you in our discussion about their protective reaction and is the one Nancy mentioned when we were discussing what you could put in your octo tank.

When OhToo started into senesence he tried to rip this one out (I suspect he felt it blocked his cave) but it evaded his efforts and continues to do well with SueNami.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back