Steve's freezer

Hmmmm, CSL, I don't think it that likely that a frozen octopus came back to life (I think someone's been pulling your leg).

Seems like there are a few people out there that want to know what's in that freezer. I'd best check that poll out to find out what I should (or what you thought I should) open up first.

I'm afraid this week is an absolute nightmare ..... we've just set up the new culture facilities, and now have to stock them with both food and squid. There'll be a post or two on 'Never a dull moment in NZ/Architeuthis research' before we post on goodies in the fridge. You lot certainly are demanding!!!

Why don't a few of you converge on NZ and help us out over here? We have a posh new boat with a big horse on the back - we can even get it up to 40 knots (or so they tell me - it's still in the driveway until I sort a few matters out).

Lemme go check that I plugged that freezer in :wink:

If I had a place to stay and a reliable source of food, I'd be happy to be your boat chauffeur and squid-corpse-carrier down there. :smile: America is getting boring, I only stick around because it's easy to get toys that I like here!

.... I need to play with some frozen squid; it's about time I pull something from that freezer ay wot! Lemme have a peek in there and see what we have left. Could be a problematic genus on its way for defrosting very soon.

:twisted:

What I never told you is that that kind of plastic-burlap bag just visible toward the bottom is :oshea: and his continued 'posting' is all part of the cover-up...

Who dreamed about me chopping someone up again?

:cthulhu:

Oh, and based on the above confession, I hereby absolve you, :canada:, of your obligation to continue your fruitless attempts to restore a certain gray rag to a certain, shall we say, frosty teuthologist. Heck, I'll even store it in there with him.

:twisted:

It's awfully quite on P & B, so I've pulled a couple of 'things' out of the freezer. Will have pics of weird, wonderful and bizarre squid online very soon (a day or so) .... new species galore!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back