Steve swamped and offline until further notice, sorry

oh come on....you could gain some 'funding' by clueing in the tabloids to your speech.....

how can a week go from a diamond to an abyss from mon to tues?

also, will the Katcus stay wigged once your partner in crime reappears?

The Resident Idioteuthis

LOL

You're right; the week just picked up as of yesterday anyway (something good happened .. something that had plagued me for several weeks), so we're back from the abyss and now a diamond.

Better move that blond wig from the Katctis (sp?) .... it's gotta go when she returns (or she'll hide my $1 ceramic peanut again ... long story).

Onwards and upwards
O

.... just a wee note to say Kat's back, alive and well, and looking unnaturally tanned (for a southern person during the austral winter).

Jean said:
What about sexy new male squid meets Neil Diamond and produces larval Architeuthis from a squid egg sphere?????????

:yuck: I was going to say, 'Hi, I'm back' but perhaps I should just sneak off again quietly...

The time in the States was lovely; fewer mosquitoes than anyone in MN's seen in recorded history, which is not to be underestimated when canoeing the first 70 miles of the Mississippi.

But it's good to be back in NZ too... looks to be a busy couple weeks / months / years / rest of my life... not to mention the 1419 new posts waiting for me on TONMO. :shock:

Welcome back Kat!!!

Hope you had a good summer/winter... whatever your bodyclock is up to????????

Things are a little quiet right now - sorry. Kat is in Australia for a week and a bit (on a holiday of all things), and I'm trying to get a few manuscripts and documentaries out of the way, in between attending to a few things at work.

When I return (a couple of weeks away) I'll have a ton of things to contribute - new info on deep-sea squid, the squid eggs, and a progress report on the recently collected squid beaks from sperm whale stomachs. So, the slack period from me is only because I'm working away on the next lot of posts. I'll be checking in regularly, but will, in general, be quiet.

Cheers
Me

..... had to come back; just couldn't resist this post!!

The world's best emoticon!

:whalevsa:

Steve O'Shea said:
Things are a little quiet right now - sorry. Kat is in Australia for a week and a bit (on a holiday of all things)

Gee Steve................you're slipping.You let Kat have a HOLIDAY? I'd've thought after the poster episode you'd have her chained in the deepest, darkest dungeon you could find with ND played on repeat!!!!!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
J

Steve Oshea wrote:
I ran out of time ..... been insane over here lately
Oxford Eng. def: Lately: adv"that occuring over recent decades, Recent (Holocene)."
Thing is, everyone's the same, so he doesn't stand out in the crowd.[/i]

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back