steve o'shea

In modern western culture, Mark O'Shea I'm sure isn't what modern womankind what exactly call a stereotypical "hunk" (I've done research before making that comment) :grad:, so as the birds aren't exactly fawning at his feet he chooses to hide in the jungle & pursue another more productive passion - herpetology.

Sir Steve :oshea:, erudite cephalopodan guru of these pages spends much of his time in small boats doing something similar of his own choosing.
What is his nemesis, a third nipple perhaps ? hairy teeth ? :biggrin2:

whoops nearly forgot, :welcome: wd5iat

Welcome wd5iat !!!

I met Mark O'Shea at a Reptile Show in Philadelphia, and he extended his greetings to our Dr. O'Shea...anyway, very likable and even got down on Jess's level, for a pic! And for those of you who don't know who he is....

Carol

a positively treacherous Matt Jones said:
for blatant misrepresentation and misquoting of the Right Honourable Sir Dr Stevus Maximus Seniorus Superbus O'Sheaus, aka Big Bossus, I must admit that I prefer deep and meaningful conversations with sheep

SIRYESSIR. Sigh, it is all too easy, isn't it.

Steve O'Shea said:
a positively treacherous Matt Jones said:
for blatant misrepresentation and misquoting of the Right Honourable Sir Dr Stevus Maximus Seniorus Superbus O'Sheaus, aka Big Bossus, I must admit that I prefer deep and meaningful conversations with sheep

SIRYESSIR. Sigh, it is all too easy, isn't it.

You know, I'm given to wonder if my only porpoise on this website is to provide comic relief. That, or to serve as a warning for others.

Yes I know, he's coming along later. And I don't want to hear about Baldrick's 'magnificent octopus'. No. Just no, you understand it, or you don't.

Matt Jones said:
[I won't have a bad word spoken about Kat - she also knows the code for my door.

She can also scale vertical walls, jump buildings in a single leap, and spit flame, green gass, lumpy things and lots of big words ....

Pays not to upset dear :twisted:

Oh, "high maintenance" is not a bad word, she just requires a certain amount of bling...nothing wrong with that at all !
Thank god my door has no codes! :shock:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back