steve o'shea

Steve O'Shea

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Not the first time I've been mistaken (by name, not looks); Mark was even referred to as Steve on Discovery's very own website a couple of months back :|

Nope, not me. I do octopus and squid; another Steve does croc's, and another O'Shea does reptiles; and I don't mean this in the biblical sense!

We ALL dig Neil!!

TPOTH

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Steve O'Shea said:
Nope, not me. I do octopus and squid; another Steve does croc's, and another O'Shea does reptiles; and I don't mean this in the biblical sense!
:? some recent facts make me think this might not be entirely true.... :lol:
Wildboyz, wildboyz, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when they come for you, wildboyz....
We ALL dig Neil!!
SIRYESSIR!!!
*goes to burn his Rammstein CDs*

TPOTH

WhiteKiboko

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
A silly person said:
SIRYESSIR!!!
TPOTH, one would be wise not to invoke the wrath of the denizens of TONMO...

of course you do win some bit of reprieve for mentioning the Wildboyz....:thumbsup:

spartacus

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
In modern western culture, Mark O'Shea I'm sure isn't what modern womankind what exactly call a stereotypical "hunk" (I've done research before making that comment) :grad:, so as the birds aren't exactly fawning at his feet he chooses to hide in the jungle & pursue another more productive passion - herpetology.

Sir Steve :oshea:, erudite cephalopodan guru of these pages spends much of his time in small boats doing something similar of his own choosing.
What is his nemesis, a third nipple perhaps ? hairy teeth ? :D

whoops nearly forgot, :welcome: wd5iat

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Welcome wd5iat !!!

I met Mark O'Shea at a Reptile Show in Philadelphia, and he extended his greetings to our Dr. O'Shea...anyway, very likable and even got down on Jess's level, for a pic! And for those of you who don't know who he is....

Carol

Steve O'Shea

Colossal Squid
Supporter
a positively treacherous Matt Jones said:
for blatant misrepresentation and misquoting of the Right Honourable Sir Dr Stevus Maximus Seniorus Superbus O'Sheaus, aka Big Bossus, I must admit that I prefer deep and meaningful conversations with sheep
SIRYESSIR. Sigh, it is all too easy, isn't it.

Members online

No members online now.