staff?

marineboy

Wonderpus
Registered
Is there a way for me to become a staff??? any requirements that need to be met? I believe I could truly support the Tonmo.com foundation because I am one of the few on this sight who have the access to cepholapods daily. I love this sight and would love to be involved in it more. By the way, how did the staff now become staff?

Hi Marineboy -- thanks for your interest. We're glad you're part of the community!

Each member of staff has made contributions in their own way over the years. There is not much of a process -- I observed these contributions and based on my interactions with these individuals and the relationships we establsihed, I offered them volunteer staff positions to help maintain and grow the community.

At this time I'm not looking to increase staff any further -- I'm mostly focused on optimizing what we have in terms of content and community. As you can see with the formation of the new Cthulhu forum, the staff structure is in the process of a bit of change as we speak.

Regardless of whether you're part of staff, a supporter, or a community member, the most important thing is that you share our love and interest in cephalopods, and you're part of the larger team interested in helping us better learn from each other on the topic of cephs.

Thanks again for your interest! Looking forward to your future contributions!

ok tony, I understand. i am also starting a subscription soon to so i can get in on the supporters forum, its friving me crazy not to be able to be in there sometimes caus I see the threads on the homepage...

marineboy said:
ok tony, I understand. i am also starting a subscription soon to so i can get in on the supporters forum, its friving me crazy not to be able to be in there sometimes caus I see the threads on the homepage...

You know, its about time I became a supporter, too. I get jealous of all the snazzy colors peoples names are in the "Who's Online" screen :smile:

Dan

The Supporters program is a worthy cause. The more revenue this site generates, the more time, money and effort I'll invest into it, which means more features, more content, and an all-around better site with longevity. And the side benefit is you can talk about Neil Diamond in the Supporters Forum all day long without worrying about being off-topic. :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back