Squishmas!

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
It has been brought to my attention that at Tuesday's Mighty Cthulhu Old-Time Revival Show in West Hollywood, CA, I evidently baptized Andy Dick in squid ink. Andy Dick now belongs to Cthulhu, whether he understands what this means or not. Let's see what it does for his career! Personally, it's done nothing but good for mine...

Erich :cthulhu:

If he is now one of the chosen, that means I will have to laugh at his jokes and wit...ah well, if that is what the writhing master wants...
Glad the show went well...pics?
greg

erich orser said:
It has been brought to my attention that at Tuesday's Mighty Cthulhu Old-Time Revival Show in West Hollywood, CA, I evidently baptized Andy Dick in squid ink. Andy Dick now belongs to Cthulhu, whether he understands what this means or not. Let's see what it does for his career! Personally, it's done nothing but good for mine...

Lets hope :cthulhu: eats him first to save the rest of us from anything else andy might do......

of course thats just my :twocents:

Thinking about it. I think Cthulhu has need to devour everybody, eventually, so a traveling show might be just the ticket. I mean, i know the guy. He's HUNGRY. :cthulhu:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back