SQUIDCAM II

Hmmmmmm. Didn't realise we were in darkness there for a while.

Check the big squido out now:
http://www.thesciencesite.info/squidcam.shtml
It's (sex indet) 2 months old today (and the 4 smaller ones are over 1 month). It's growing rather fast now. Spent the afternoon in there taking b'day shots; got some sensational ones too (with a super-duper high-quality camera)

Yeah I noticed that too, it says its "loading the java applet" and doesnt seem to go anywhere.

Just now when it says "now with extra active squid" :cry:

Yeah, its up! I took this picture tonight. I got to watch this little guy/girl and the little shrimp swim past. He/she must not have been hungry because I saw about 15 shrimp swim right past.

Attachments

• conv_288601.jpg
    conv_288601.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 87
Something 'really exciting' might happen in this tank next week, but only if everyone is really, really, really good - and that includes everyone around the world, across the universe, and in perpetuity even! Wouldn't that be nice!

Hmmmmm. That's a little unrealistic. New deal. If you read this, look left, hold your tongue to the right, tap your heels two times, think a good thought .... and just maybe 'presto' ... something interesting will happen to squiddy in squidcam .... Soon there may be spontaneous generation; many squiddies that have found themselves surplus to requirement. What am I talking about? Who knows; I don't; perhaps I've lost the plot.

Perhaps a turtle will appear, or even a shark; perhaps a submersible, or a sunken ship. Perhaps nothing will happen .... and then .... perhaps not.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps ......

...... perhaps not .......

Steve O'Shea said:
Perhaps a turtle will appear, or even a shark; perhaps a submersible, or a sunken ship. Perhaps nothing will happen .... and then .... perhaps not.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps ......

...... perhaps not .......

I think all that formalin he's absorbed has finally circulated up to his brain. A sad, sad moment for teuthiology.

Cheers!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back