squidblog.net

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dub_doctor, Oct 10, 2005.

1. dub_doctor

dub_doctor Blue Ring Registered

Hi there again.

A while back I told you all about the little squidblog I was managing. See: http://www.tonmo.com/community/index.php?threads/3745/

Well I've now gone and bought the domain http://squidblog.net, and have moved the blog there. I'm also keen to get other people involved in writing for the squidblog, so if you are keen in becoming a contributor then drop me a line at squidmaster@squidblog.net

I must admit that I get most of my (credible) information right here in the Tonmo forums, although I do also scour the web regularly for squid news. Still, I find that I am mainly reporting the topics that come up in these forums. I hope that is ok with everybody. I'm not trying to be a rival to Tonmo, but see myself as an easy one-stop source of up-to-date squid trivia.

[I'm also not the only squidblog out there, with the kind folks at http://squidblog.com beating me to that domain name.]

2. Clem

Clem Architeuthis Supporter Registered

Hello dub_doctor,

Your new page looks great. Well done. I'll be a regular visitor, as I do prefer decapods and all the octopods around here occasionally grate on my nerves.

By the way, whatever happened to that saucy troll? She never called me back.

:twisted:

Cheers,
    Clem

3. CapnNemo

CapnNemo Vampyroteuthis Supporter

Hi dub_doctor

I love your squidblog, I shall be a regualr visitor. Nice one. :smile:

4. erich orser

erich orser Architeuthis Supporter Registered

Hi There,

I'm always a little suspicious when somebody posts here on Tonmo.com about how they're starting up their own new ceph site - always afraid somebody is going to try to steal what rightfully belongs here - but I'm totally in agreement with the previous posters, particularly about that Russian site. That rocks! I'm always afraid to post certain kind of stuff around here, so it's nice to find a site that appears wide-open to it. Hurray for grown-up content.

5. Melissa

Melissa Larger Pacific Striped Octopus Supporter

Congrats on your great launch, dub-doctor! Your layout is really attractive, and you've credited all your sources, including TONMO.com - it's terrific!

Melissa

6. tonmo

tonmo Titanites Staff Member Webmaster Moderator

Hey dub-doctor -- Welcome back, and keep up the good work over there!