Squid beak for sale on ebay

610.01 $ :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow, with that money he could have taken a trip to Chile and buy more than one complete D.gigas from a local fisherman! He would have had a fresh beak and a nice meal!
I've got a vampyroteuthis beak...I may put on ebay and get rich!

eups

first post

I nearly bid on that myself, then when I saw that it was'nt a true giant squid beck. I thought it time to educate myself better about their anatomy. What a wonderful siter this is. Hello everyone.

:welcome: Yog-Sothoth. We can always use more elder gods around here. :cthulhu:

Here's another one.
Sepioteuthis-lessoniana-RARE-Squid-Beak-Okinawa_W0QQitemZ6597441751QQcategoryZ4838QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sepioteuthis-le...oryZ4838QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's only $1.50, description says its Sepioteuthis lessoniana

Sepioteuthis lessoniana beak is up to $4.45. Don't think that this guy is going to be able to earn a living selling squid beaks... He should have listed it as a "giant" squid beak - its all about the marketing...:sly:

You do have to worry about the conservation and ethics issues on this. We are all civilised ceph loving people and are talking (albeit mostly joking) about going fishing in mexico... what about all the other nutters who just want money... im sure this is how elephant hunting for ivory started... well not on Ebay but you get the idea!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back