Squid and ships

Now,now...you don't believe that a basilisaurus (basilosaurus?) (sic?) lives in lake Michigan???? down here we have chupacabras (goat suckers)...they sell dried stingrays as skulls on the border towns to the tourists...I will take some pics next time I am down for you all...or maybe I will see a sea serpent off of Cholla Bay? :smile:
Greg

cthulhu77 said:
Now,now...you don't believe that a basilisaurus (basilosaurus?) (sic?) lives in lake Michigan????

Ah yes, the old cryogenically-preserved saurian theory.

"See, here's what happened. The marine saurians survived the KT comet bombardment. They were trapped in glaciers by the Ice Age. Then , the Ice age ended, and the saurians thawed out. Local humans performed cardiac massage and used flint defibrillators..."

:roll:

Clem

You know that theory too??? Gosh! Actually, I think the basilosaurus (looked it up) is supposed to be a sort of primitive toothed whale...I know, I know...I like your version better, Clem! Still, would be neat to see...

Basilosaurus (?The hell? "-saurus" means "lizard" or "reptile") used to be called Zeuglodon, and yes, it was an ancestral whale. And I could swear I saw a Megalodon catching some rays on Humboldt State University's housing lawn...

While were at it - hey Steve, ever heard of the Australian Bunyip? :mrgreen:

I need to get a grant to open a cryptozoo...

Sushi and Sake,

John

Fujisawas Sake said:
And I could swear I saw a Megalodon catching some rays on Humboldt State University's housing lawn...

Whoops, that was me. Sorry if I gave you a start.

Just found this fun page:

Mjoesormen.no

Perhaps the Midgard Serpent survived the fight with Thor, after all. Still chasing boats, too.

:wink:

Clem

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back