SQ-test (Squid Quotient)

enrico

Cuttlefish
Registered
Take this test over at squidsquid.com to measure your Squintelligence Quotient. "Your SQ reveals your affinity for squid." :lol: If your score is particularly high, you also might want to complete this linage check to tell if you are part squid.

(If you experienced any difficulties reading this post, try running it through the squidifier to have it translated into a more squid friendly format.)

That would seem to indicate that you're quite squintelligent, cuttlegirl! I quote:

"An average Squid Quotient is around 100. A SQ of 100 means you have a normal affinity for squid. A SQ above 100 means you have an attraction or fondness for squid. Below 100 means that you should probably stay away from the deep ocean."

odd... i wonder what accounts for my extra .5 on a quiz that short...

i do like the currently online stats... Dolph Lundgren was on...

WhiteKiboko;88061 said:
odd... i wonder what accounts for my extra .5 on a quiz that short...

i do like the currently online stats... Dolph Lundgren was on...

Time counts for it; I got 141 because I got slowed down a lot by demonstrating that they don't have enough Ps in the word jumble, and then I did it again with the same answers as fast as I could and got 183.

squidsquid gave me an honorary 200 for pointing out a missing P in the word scramble!

:squid:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back