SpongeBob accused of promoting gay agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Circus" !!!! "circus"!!!! Well, if this is a circus, where are the clowns??? Oh, yeah...didn't they just have a big party?

I don't know Sir Um...that squid figure looks awfully gay to me...are you sure that it should be visible to the impressionable?

Well, I think he should at least be wearing some pants. Perhaps he can use his chromatophores to hide his shame?

Have a great comeback to that, but it would be considered "unpostable" , I am sure...LOL :lol:

cthulhu77 said:
It's always civil if its on the "right" side, isn't it, WK ?

Just checking the tone of the thread... no need to go about bashing anyone/stepping on toes of people whatever their belief/political structure...there are more approriate places to discuss your gripes.... and thanks to those of you who've already migrated there...

"no need to go about bashing anyone/stepping on toes of people whatever their belief/political structure..."

hmmm...thought that was the entire reason of the thread...in regards to how the moral majority is wrecking reason ???

This thread may be asking for a good locking. :cthulhu: knows what I might post here tonight after I've finished with my daily libations.

um... said:
This thread may be asking for a good locking.

I'd really like to hold off on that if i dont have to, but its always a possibility....

but then again, we dont need another :feet:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back