Special TONMO.com Announcement

dwhatley;139767 said:
Do I really have to answer that? Somehow I think the question is rhetorical :roll:

I really have no idea what you are talking about. If you have some kind of real concern, please shoot me a pm.

Thales;139770 said:
I really have no idea what you are talking about. If you have some kind of real concern, please shoot me a pm.

No, not a REAL problem :smile:, THAT thing is just so mean looking. I figure you keep it just to taunt me :biggrin2:

Don't know if you have been watching Bel's thread but she is near the end now. She brooded (no young) for roughly two weeks, came out and wandered aimlessly for another and now is back in her den, won't come out and has eaten at least one arm tip (just saw that tonight). Her eyes are white but she detects light. I think I would euthanize her now if I could get her out but have been unable to do so. She almost seems stuck - kind of wierd but may be that her arms are responding oddly and that she is pulling against herself.:cry:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back