Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
I am very pleased to announce four new additions to TONMO.com Staff:

Dr. Roy Caldwell (Neogonodactylus)
Jason Robertshaw (Cephalopodcast)
Richard Ross (Thales)
Dr. James B. Wood (ceph)

You can read their bios and see their pics (along with the rest of our staff) on our Meet the Staff page. Each of these individuals bring unique value and perspective and I am honored and grateful to have them aboard. Please join me in welcoming them to our Staff.

In addition and for your information, I am planning several new enhancements to be launched in the coming months. The objectives of these enhancements include:

- ensure you have easy access to all the cephalopod information most important to you
- empower you with additional communication tools to ensure you can fully express yourself using current technologies and media formats
- introduce more cephalopod content than ever offered before
- keep the steady flow of that information coming

Also note that our "lifetime Supporters" program *may* be switched back to annual at some point in the future. Of course, anyone who is already a Supporter will be "grandfathered"; that is, they will keep their lifetime Supporter status under the terms of the current program. So, this is at least an FYI for anyone who is not currently a Supporter, to consider becoming one now in order to take advantage of the lifetime offer.

Thanks!

We need a Knock your socks off smiley! Tony you continue to recruit the most terrific staff! Does the inclusion of Dr. James come with other site percs perhaps :silenced:?

Now Thales and I can get back to arguing again ! (kidding)

Nice to have you all on staff !

Greg

Thanks everyone -

Out of all the online communities I have been involved with, I am most happy to be part of the staff of this one. :smile:

Greg! Lets do this thing! :biggrin2:

Thales;139739 said:
Thanks everyone -

Out of all the online communities I have been involved with, I am most happy to be part of the staff of this one. :smile:

Greg! Lets do this thing! :biggrin2:

You certainly have the right avitar for the match :hmm:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back