SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: 2013 Site Upgrade!

Here's another feature, FYI... you can easily enter a Status for everyone to see... whether you're cleaning your tank, working on something cephy, thinking cephy thoughts, or even non-ceph thoughts. It's on the right margin of the homepage and super-easy to post an update. Kind of like a Facebook status, but without Likes or Replies (at least not now). Note, it also appears on your Profile page, and that's where people can comment on your status. Enjoy!

status.png

also... the Homepage now only shows threads that have been "promoted" to be there by TONMO staff. This will help us highlight important news, or really great threads that deserve such promotion. If you want to see all the new threads that have been created or replied to since you last visited, you can do that using the methods above. If you want to see recent activity (regardless of whether you've viewed the thread or not), try the "Recent Activity" sub-menu item on the homepage, next to What's New.

...additionally, I've made a few style updates. Plus, there's yet another way for logged-in users to see what threads they haven't read yet, both on the Homepage and on the Forums page, upper right (see attached). Just click the number next to "Unread Threads" and you'll get sent right to the list.

unread.png

Hi everyone,
I just dropped in to see new improvements and the site is indeed looking great! Well done Tony and to everyone else who helped with the new upgrade :smile:

One of these days I hope to find enough time to get back into cephalopods!!!!!

best wishes
Colin

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back