Space rocks keep fallin' on my head...

Careful, Greg. The 'No Child Left Behind' business doesn't allow you to equate 'looking at pictures' with 'reading' anymore. Perhaps you meant to say "the book that 'ol Dub has read to him"?

:notworth: :cthulhu:

Meoooooow ! that's the one, note it was bible & not Bible.
UK politicians all make out to be hard working & god fearing, thought they were supposed to be intelligent.
why did I have to bring that up ? :x :x

Of space impacts....

This link might amuse and be of genuine interest. This is a program designed to calculate the effects of meteorite impacts, based on density, speed, angle of descent etc. It provides a detailed analysis of a projected impact effect.

Try inputing a few random details and watch the results.

http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/impacteffects/

Okay folks,

There ARE no impacts or objects from space... According to this link, all unexplained cosmological phenomenon can be explained as such:

Swamp gas, mixed with the aurora borealis, reflected off of ball lightning, while being shone on by Venus through a weather balloon, with crash test dummies on board, all suffering from mass hallucinations and perpetrating hoaxes.

This theory came to me when I was hiking in the woods with Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster. We talked to a 200 foot Giant Squid who forwarded our theory to a consortium of leprechaus and fae who will publish it in their upcoming book: FRAUD or HOAX?: UFO's and Their Connection to Ammonite Extinction

Sushi and blue gleeb salsa,

John

"The King is in his Tower, eating bread and honey! The Breakers in the basement, making all the money!" - From Wolves of the Callah by Stephen King

Phil, GREAT link, hours of fun ! don't know how you do it but you always find the good stuff !
for axis wobble read "precession" which is on a 26000 year cycle the effects of which are speculative.
we're also travelling axially through the galactic equatorial symetry plane & are currently 20 light years above it on another cycle taking many millions of years, it has been suggested that gravitational interactions caused by passing through the densest region may disturb objects in the asteroid belt, Kuiper belt & Oort cloud ultimately ending in possible impacts with our beloved Earth which we care for so well.
Again, it's all speculation. :confused:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back