Sorseress Heads West

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Well, on behalf of Sorseress and Lt. Col. David Orser, I just thought I'd post that as of now they're driving West toward their new home in Green Valley, Arizona, and ought to be in the Sonoran Desert in about five-six days. I doubt she'll be online any time in between, but I'm wishing them a speedy, safe journey to the beautiful American Southwest!

Now if we can just get her to sew a lifesized stuffed messie...:mesonych:

Well, Mum and Dad have been delayed a couple days and won't be leaving until Friday morning, but when they arrive in the Tuscon area in about a week, it might be nice if Sorseress had a bunch of well-wishes waiting for her. I noticed this worked well for Colin.

Wow...another Tonmonaught coming to our fair state!!!
Be sure to send pics of the new place...I sure am envious of where you are moving to!!! (one of the prettiest spots in the world, imo)
Travel safely, and may none of your boxes be lost!

greg

Furthest from the sea, or any dead yet dreaming entities therein...

Green Valley, verdant desert paradise, well within reach of the internet and not too far from my beloved red rock country. Enjoy the silence, enjoy the starshine, enjoy the new setting of your lives!

Cheers,

Olaf

I just got off the phone with Sorseress and Dad, and the movers have finished. They're now in Green Valley safely, the cats are padding around on the saltillo tiles, drinks have been poured, and from the sound of it it'll be days before they even can find the computer, but they're now living within their Spanish villa with a view of the glorious Santa Rita mountains. In Springtime, the bats arrive.

erich orser said:
I just got off the phone with Sorseress and Dad, and the movers have finished. They're now in Green Valley safely, the cats are padding around on the saltillo tiles, drinks have been poured, and from the sound of it it'll be days before they even can find the computer, but they're now living within their Spanish villa with a view of the glorious Santa Rita mountains. In Springtime, the bats arrive.

Yipee!

Glad that went well!

Cool ! Now I have a place to stay when I'm searching for Oxybelis !!!! (just kidding...but we probably will stop by and see your new digs, sounds beautiful !)

Thanks for all the good wishes. It really is beautiful here, but I've barely gotten out of the house, and there must be at least 300 hundred more boxes (yes, most of them full of books..I lie, only about 80 of them) to unpack. We got rid of most of our "early Air Force" furniture, and are living with what will eventually be patio furniture, plus a few other pieces. Until we buy some more furniture most of those boxes will remain out in the garage. The kitchen has more cabinet space than I had in Md, so we can cook and eat. The cable guy just left, so we now have broad band and television.
The first morning we were here we got up to see a road runner in our yard, and he remained most of the day. The next day we saw a dozen quail running around, but so far, in what is supposed to be one of the best places in the US for hummingbirds, not a one has been seen. We have some planting to do. Nectar for hummers and bats are high on our landscaping requirements.
It's good to be here, and we are really looking forward to learning what the area has to offer.
You'll be welcome anytime Greg, just so long as you don't bring any of your creepy crawly pals in the house!:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LOL...nope, wouldn't do that to you !! Post up some pics when you get a chance..

greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back