• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

something about a tree octopus

Righty said:
How can you say that? How can you deny the obvious evidence! They have pics!

hmmm, I never thought of that... pictures are always very convincing. Now you've got me confused Righty... my teacher told me they were fake, but pictures don't lie! I will go in search of these elusive creatures... I will return in three months after a 500 mile trek in the wilderness! :rainbow:

There is a PT on my site!

Make sure you do a decent control when you go on your trek - sit in the same place for three months. Don't invalidate your efforts!

You mean to say sea badgers aren't real!? for the love of...

Yeah, I saw couple of PTO's hanging with a bunch of tree nautilus (interbreeding perhaps?).

The last time I was in Arizona I'm pretty sure I saw one of the extremely elusive and very small Giant Sajuaro Elf Ocots. Have you spotted any lately, Cthulhu77?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back