• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

something about a tree octopus

joefish84

Sepia elegans
Registered
well due to the mention of sasquatch in the artical the whole idea is false... and anything they say later in life... even if they are being maulled by a sasquatch and a tree octopus at the same time... they are still lying

um...

Architeuthis
Supporter
:confused:

So does this mean that there's no Giant Saharan Sand Squid? Nuts.

Cephkid

Sepia elegans
Supporter
Oh no! This means that there IS NO Colossal Fuji Squid!!!!! (Architeuthis Arborealis) :cthulhu: will be most displeased.... :sad:

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
and I was getting my hopes up on not buying a tank while still keeping a octo!

William Tyson

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
i dont know about you, but when i was at loc ness feeding the monster, i saw many of the temperate specis of tree octopus, the only sad thing is that they are constantly preyed upon by the lepricons and knomes in the aera.

Parabola

Cuttlefish
Registered
i need cuttle said:
i dont know about you, but when i was at loc ness feeding the monster, i saw many of the temperate specis of tree octopus, the only sad thing is that they are constantly preyed upon by the lepricons and knomes in the aera.

That's ridiculous, everyone knows leprecons are extinct.

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Oh Yee of Little Faith!

The Tree Octopus is very real; here in Griffith Park they have the semi-desert variety: the Prickly-Pear Octopus!

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Nancy said:
And here in Texas, I'm on the lookout for the Prairie Octopus!

Nancy
Their burrows can really ruin a lawn, but they're just so durned cute!

GPO87

Sepia elegans
Staff member
Righty said:
How can you say that? How can you deny the obvious evidence! They have pics!

hmmm, I never thought of that... pictures are always very convincing. Now you've got me confused Righty... my teacher told me they were fake, but pictures don't lie! I will go in search of these elusive creatures... I will return in three months after a 500 mile trek in the wilderness! :rainbow:

Members online

No members online now.