Some Smedley Pictures

Discussion in 'Cephalopod Journals' started by Eagleray, Sep 27, 2003.

1. Eagleray

Eagleray Blue Ring Registered

Here are some pictures of Smedley. I must say, Tim and I had a scare last night. We got home pretty late, and the light was off in the tank. I saw Lucky (the little Damsel that has resided with Smedley for a couple of months) was floating on the surface. We opened the tank to get her out, and she dropped. Couldn't find her at all last night. I checked this morning and still no Lucky. Smedley, on the other hand was burrowed under a rock sleeping. We sat down to have our coffee and Lucky popped out of a cave. YEAH!!!! I'm really glad Smedley didn't eat Lucky. I know that he still might, but they seem to get along. They stay in opposite sides of the tank. Lucky was given as food while Smedley was in the LFS, but he hasn't eaten her. Anyway, here are some pictures.

2. Burstsovenergy24

Burstsovenergy24 Larger Pacific Striped Octopus Supporter

Those look great! :) :D

3. Nancy

Nancy Titanites Staff Member Moderator

Smedley is a fine looking octopus. Can't remember whether we've asked this before, but do you know what species he is? Is he a bimac?

Nancy

4. NickA5582

NickA5582 Sepia elegans Registered

Very nice pictures, Pudge never changes colors like that. Smedley looks big, maybe he won't eat Lucky, I've heard octo's don't try and eat damsels much.