Some pics...many more to come !

cthulhu77

Titanites
Supporter
Neil went out of his way to make it to Tonmocon...but Steve just couldn't make it !!!!
Here we see Melissa gazing adoringly at Neil :

The Deep Ones consulted with great Cthulhu :

And devised a safety mask that even Tony can view the hideous photo through...

cthulhu77

Titanites
Supporter
The presentations were fantastic...all of them...I do believe I have Shanlyn talked into gettting cuttlefish too, after the lecture !!! (thanks Mr. R !!!)
Tony gave a great intro on Tonmo and the community too:

WhiteKiboko

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
very nice... just remember, tonmocon photos are for memories, not for blackmail.....

:hmm:

sorseress

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Great photos, Greg. Where did all those terrific deep ones masks come from? Sure wish I could have been there.
Sorseress

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Yes, our world traveler showed. Amid all the chaos, he ended up coming home with me! (I've already had him). :hmm: Not the desired result -- it was the perfect opportunity to hand him off! Now I have to ship him.

Where does he go next, any volunteers?

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Oh! And there was this during the Cthulhu presentation... well done, Erich:

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Another person I think we're missing is Shepmoon -- anyone get a pic of him? BTW, Shepmoon (if you're reading this thread), how was whale-watching on Sunday?

Cephkid

Sepia elegans
Supporter
Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! You caught me looking at my camera during one of the speakers...uh, uuuummm...........speaking? Speaking! Anyway, I would show my picture of you doing something similarly irksome in retaliation, but with the few pics I have, I am more likely to pass the test of valor and cut down yon tree with a herring. Curses! :lol:

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Hmm... what kind of "irksome" pic do you have of me, might I ask? :goofysca:

Note that the footage was taken by Squidman's dad (I think it was his dad) before anything got started... there were no speakers speaking at the time! :smile:

Shepmoon

Cuttlefish
Registered
tonmo said:
Another person I think we're missing is Shepmoon -- anyone get a pic of him? BTW, Shepmoon (if you're reading this thread), how was whale-watching on Sunday?
Ohhh I forgot to mention...I don't show up on film or in mirrors. Sorry!

Nice to meet you all. I'm sorry I didn't make it back for the afternoon talks and festivities. I went to the Aquarium and got totally worn out between some ongoing health problems and the absolute insanity (a Saturday afternoon, after all) at the Aquarium.

Whale-watching was awesome! We saw several humpbacks, one of which did a considerable head-slapping performance, plus a couple pairs of blues (somewhat rare, we were told), plus a lovely assortment of dolphins playing with the boat. Very cool! Alas, no giant tentacles suddenly dwarfing the boat.

Add my thanks to all the organizers. Very cool con!

Shep

Members online

No members online now.