so happy

26421_1267444003527_1152623895_30665702_1449284_n.jpg

ohno checkin out the glass

day 12 and all is well ohno is very active and by the way the damsel became a snack does any one no how big my little guy will get and has anyone looked at the photos would like to no boy or girl thanks all

Hopefully Muctopus will get the chance to take a look (and more photos would be helpful). The male aculeatus has an extra long third arm (to the right, clockwise) but I don't know if they carry it rolled up like many other octo males. I see larger suckers on arms 2 but the arm is also thicker so I can't make a good guess with my limited knowledge of what to look for.

Unfortunately with the Abdopus complex thre are several sizes, depending upon the exact species and individual animal. abaculus (smallest listed in my book) has an estimated mantle of about 3 cm and arms to 18 cm. Aculeatus shows a body of 6cm with arms 30 cm. From the animals I have kept, normans measurements have been slightly larger than mine at natural death.

so its been two weeks and still no problems my littile buddy is great eatin frozen shrimp very active and just amazing i got to touch him for the first time or should i say he touch me not for long but he is still geting seatteled in

Hi, could you post a pic of the top of your tank? Just curious as to what you have for a lid. Also, is he out during the day? I am considering ordering one from LA, but would certainly prefer a diurnal species.

Thanks,

Joe

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back