So excited to have pictures

Eagleray

Blue Ring
Registered
Here are some more pictures of Alice in her new tank. We have decided that if she out grows this new tank, we are going to take her diving with us and release her. We know that she was caught right off our sea wall, and she is still growing. We finally got the camera back and took these pictures, Sorry if we doubled up on some. I just want to post all 38 that we have just taken, but am trying to pick out the best ones. Let me know if anyone knows her species. We are very curious.

Re: So excited to have pictures

Eagleray said:
We have decided that if she out grows this new tank, we are going to take her diving with us and release her. We know that she was caught right off our sea wall, and she is still growing.

I've just been a lurker here and am no Ceph-pert (Get it.... expert) :lol:
but if you caught her off the coast of FL she'd definitely not be a bimac. Personally she looks like a briareus. I had one and the color patterns, textures, and body shapes are all the same.

Nice pictures and good luck with her.

These are wonderful pics - I vote that you post a lot more! The color patterns are very interesting.

Isn't that half black, half white called "the joker"?

How big is Alice now?

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back