Site Idea

kpage

Wonderpus
Registered
So I don't know exactly where to post this thread but I have had an idea for the site! What if we had a section of the site where various research experiments going on that members could participate in? That way people could get get more out of their cephs and contribute to research, while others could use this site as a scientific resource and take advantage of the ceph community to collect data. It doesn't have to be anything crazy complex and mathematical, even something as simple as food preference based on time of year or interaction patterns. A site that connects all the people that own and are passionate about cephalopods has enormous research potential if we can organize it right.

anyway just thought I would bounce it off you guys :wink:

So much potential here, that's for sure. Time!!

It's a great idea, thanks. I could see a monthly "project" effort where folks are asked to participate in some activity and report on it. It would have to be done giving wide berth to anything that may even have a hint of danger to the ceph.

Let me know if there are specific ideas - if it catches a gear I'll certainly create a forum for it.

I know it may seem quiet on the site but good things are on the way, stay close!

Tony has tentatively added a new toy that needs experimentation and your project idea might be an interesting implementation. I am behind in somethings I need to accomplish in the next week or two but will mull on how we might experiment.

WOULD have? :biggrin2:

I have wanted a *LIKE* features numerous times so will *LIKE* your post too. One of the things it does is to allow a no comment positive recognition.

Now I worry we will get into elementary school battles on who like who more ... :roll:

Jenn, you are just now noticing the :thumbsdo:, it has always been there

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back