Shyly Hi

Nathalanti

Cuttlefish
Registered
I'm Nathalanti (spelled my name wrong signing up somehow) and have been on and off as a forum lurker / reader for about 5 years now, and have decided to finally say Hi.
Bit about me:
I'm from New Zealand and we have very strict laws on pets / aquariums here. To my knowledge we can only keep local species of ceph's in tanks, so nothing exciting. :frown:
I go through phases of wanting different pets and after reading the more recent forums want a few little Cuttlefish. Alas I cannae afford them and don't have the space.
Errm, I have all my fingers and toes. This is important or I couldn't count properly.
I should probably get my bum to Wellington sometime, but as I live in Auckland it's a pain in the bum trip to do, and travel here is phrohibitively expensive. (it's cheaper for me to go to Australia than Wellington).
Other than that, I have a cat and live a simple life filled with dreams, rain and computers.

Welcome, @Nathalanti (if you send @tonmo a message with the desired spelling he may be able to change your name. I know he could correct spellings on the old forum but I am not sure about our new one). We have many members who do not keep cephalopods. Some are enamored with the deep sea creatures and keep up with the news of spottings and there are three (two staff) in New Zealand that study squid at the university. Thanks for participating in the Hutts' journal.

Since you joined so long ago, you missed the new registration request. If you don't mind, please put something in your location on your profile so that members will know you are in New Zealand. The entry is free-form so you can put as much or as little as you would like.

Note: Cuttlegirl is bias, Nathan is the name of her youngest :wink:.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back