Shout out from Maui!

Farstryder

Hatchling
Registered
good evening! been lurking for awhile, just picked up my first salt water setup. 50 galloner. trying to decide what to use it for.

I live on the beach here in maui, and have access to well...the ocean. So, if you we're in my position, what would you do?

I'm 22 and an underwater videographer. In fact, here's a photo i took last week! not technically underwater, but pretty cool nonetheless.

live hard
-wil

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Welcome!! Agreed; great photo... love them humpbacks...

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
No one on that boat had a harpoon? Jeez!
Cool, it'll be neat to see more pics from you for us landlocked lubbers...envious about living near the ocean!
Welcome to Tonmo!
greg

NickA5582

Sepia elegans
Registered
:welcome: to TONMO, great pic! 8)

Farstryder said:
I live on the beach here in maui, and have access to well...the ocean. So, if you we're in my position, what would you do?
I'd get either an E. Scolopes or an Octopus Cyanea, but they would need a much larger tank.

Farstryder

Hatchling
Registered
'ello

thanks for the warm welcome. anyway, just to make ya jealous, swam with some dolphins today. here's another similar humpback photo.

What are everyone's thoughts about collecting things from the ocean? be it purple collector urchins/octos/fish/eels?

and as a side note, if collecting isn't taboo, would anyone like anything? seeing as i work in the water ;)

live hard
-wil

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rentalcarsuae3

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean