Shiva

I waved some krill around but she wasn't having any of it. Any one have any suggestions? I'm not too worried, I'm sure she won't starve herself to death.

i'm usure if i got here to eat today. She took 2 pieces of krill form a stick and i found the serpents with one. I'm guessing she wasn't too fond of them. I'll get pics soon.

Ok So, I've ordered fiddler's and they're on their way. Here are some pics.

Attachments

• conv_293907.jpg
    conv_293907.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 116
  • conv_293908.jpg
    conv_293908.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 101
  • conv_293909.jpg
    conv_293909.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 123
  • conv_293910.jpg
    conv_293910.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 88
It just recently became nice. I came across a really good deal on lights that's really all. I've been working it together since... hmm april of last year. It needs more rock but i'll make do with this until i want more corals.

Just fed again tonight. No sign of the crabs yet. I'm feeding krill every other day. Me and shiva had a moment where we touched and jumped back from each other. It was slightly startling. There was a quick tug-o-war with the bamboo skewer that had the krill on it and he felt my hand, darted back into a den. He hasn't moved any rocks and alternates two spots. I went back with a little HDPE rod to probe around the water and see if he was interested. He came out to inspect the coat hanger and a few fingers. If i tugged back he would change a really nice dark orange green yellow. He got bored and went back into the den. It's nice to see him doing the octopus thing.

the fiddlers came in today. I grabbed an old gerber container and threw one in, put the lid on enough to hold the air bubble in there. He pounced on it and within no time had the lid off and the crab in him possesion. I didn't get good pics but will continue feeding in this manner and will get better ones soon. Octopus 1 crab in a jar 0 :smile:

The power was out for at least 10 hours yesterday/today. I'm curretly at school about to take a test and will see if everything is copasthetic later when I'm out.

You might put an air stone directly into the tank to attempt to compensate for the lack of air exchange as soon as your power is back on (and you make an A on the test!).

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back