Shiva

cuttlechris

Wonderpus
Registered
Will do. I have to order a new battery charger for my digital rebel so i can get more pics. I know it's very unsafe, but my bed is touching the whole right side of the tank. I just wanted to wake up with an octopus in my face (not on) and i got what i wished for this morning. It was slightly startling because she looks as if she's plotting her revenge... but she's out and about now. I'm sure she'll hit the den when i kick on my new lights. :grin: ( 2 175W MH & 2 130W PC)

sedna

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Registered
It's occurred to me to sleep on the living room floor next to the tank- but my husband would rebel if I wanted to move the tank into the bedroom! I'm jealous!

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
sedna;132981 said:
It's occurred to me to sleep on the living room floor next to the tank- but my husband would rebel if I wanted to move the tank into the bedroom! I'm jealous!
hummm :sagrin:
Let's think about this for a minute. John wanted you to do something interesting in the way of dacor in the master bedroom and you have been wanting another tank ...

cuttlechris

Wonderpus
Registered
i'm usure if i got here to eat today. She took 2 pieces of krill form a stick and i found the serpents with one. I'm guessing she wasn't too fond of them. I'll get pics soon.

Members online

No members online now.