Shiva | The Octopus News Magazine Online
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Shiva

cuttlechris

Wonderpus
Registered
She's pretty timid and not moving too much so she's in the shipped bag in a bucket. I'm acclimating her in the bag because it will fit into the tank better.

Animal Mother

Architeuthis
Supporter
Just make sure you don't leave the bucket unattended for any amount of time. Wouldn't be too nice to come back to an empty bucket!

Congratulations man!

cuttlechris

Wonderpus
Registered
Will do. I have to order a new battery charger for my digital rebel so i can get more pics. I know it's very unsafe, but my bed is touching the whole right side of the tank. I just wanted to wake up with an octopus in my face (not on) and i got what i wished for this morning. It was slightly startling because she looks as if she's plotting her revenge... but she's out and about now. I'm sure she'll hit the den when i kick on my new lights. :grin: ( 2 175W MH & 2 130W PC)

sedna

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Staff member
It's occurred to me to sleep on the living room floor next to the tank- but my husband would rebel if I wanted to move the tank into the bedroom! I'm jealous!

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
sedna;132981 said:
It's occurred to me to sleep on the living room floor next to the tank- but my husband would rebel if I wanted to move the tank into the bedroom! I'm jealous!
hummm :sagrin:
Let's think about this for a minute. John wanted you to do something interesting in the way of dacor in the master bedroom and you have been wanting another tank ...

cuttlechris

Wonderpus
Registered
I waved some krill around but she wasn't having any of it. Any one have any suggestions? I'm not too worried, I'm sure she won't starve herself to death.

cuttlechris

Wonderpus
Registered
i'm usure if i got here to eat today. She took 2 pieces of krill form a stick and i found the serpents with one. I'm guessing she wasn't too fond of them. I'll get pics soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV: Terri
TONMOCON V: Jean
TONMOCON VI: Taollan
TONMOCON VII: ekocak

About the Monty Awards