Sherlock Holmes and the mythos

Neat stuff. N.G. is a massive HPL fan, some of his finest short stories revolve around cthonicism.
Looking forward to listening to this one! (downloading now)

I wish King was so cool about releasing stuff, he has some great HPL mythos material.

I think one of the main reasons King doesn't have more stuff online has to do with the fact that at this point he really doesn't need any extra publicity to make sales. At least he isn't as bad as Harlan Ellison......

IIRC, there is also a computer game been released that merges the two universes together. I believe it is called Shadows Over Baker Street?

Graeme;109381 said:
IIRC, there is also a computer game been released that merges the two universes together. I believe it is called Shadows Over Baker Street?
Oddly enough that is the title of the anthology wheret A Study in Emerald appeared. And i understand that they are making a movie version of Coraline. Hope it's better than Stardust (took many applications of the eyebleach to remove the image of transvestite De Niro). Now if they would just do a series adaptation of Sandman..........

They could get Amy Winehouse to play Death...she already looks the part.

M Manson for Dream? Hmmm, too short.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back